Job Opportunity - F&B Director at Dolce Sitges Barcelona, Spain
« Back to News
- A recognized business or hospitality management qualification or a graduate degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Director of F&B in a four / five hotel experience.
- Experience of managing people / effective leadership
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential. A third European language would be an advantage.
- Intermediate-advanced level knowledge of Excel and Word required.
- Provide the strategic direction for all the F&B department of the Hotel.
- Ensure that the departments work effectively as one team to provide a seamless service across the operation. Institute a clear communication strategy within the hotel and supporting teams to ensure effective sharing and updating of information throughout the property, including a structured and active meetings and briefings process. Seeking opportunities to encourage teamwork in order to share resources and best practice between departments
- To work closely with all operational HOD’s to ensure the Hotel is in full compliance with licensing regulations, Health and Safety policies, Food Hygiene regulations and other local policy and procedures. Ensuring health, safety, hygiene and other relevant legislative obligations are fulfilled; ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the hotel, guests and associates
- Have a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape, not limited to the hotel competitive set but of the F&B landscape as a whole in your area/city including emerging trends.
- Verifying that the best products are used in the hotel operation on a regular basis.
- Be present at peak operational hours.
- Train and develop the team and provide support when required.
- Responsible for delivery of budgeted targets – payroll costs, operating costs and revenues to ensure margins and cost reduction targets are achieved.
- Monthly review of profit and loss. Prepare action plans to improve.
- Sets the prices of services and products offered by the department.
- Establishes and controls payroll expenses and other operating expenses.
- Hold regular meetings with the staff to discuss issues such as service quality, changes in the department, etc.
- It is responsible for monitoring and compliance with department standards.
- Ensures that personnel evaluations are completed correctly.
- Seeks customer loyalty and return.
- People person
- Sales aptitude
- Positive attitude
To apply for this role, please send your CV directly to Ms Vinyet Gonzalez, Human Resources Coordinator on email@example.com
The closing date is April 30th 2020.